I have to be honest with you, ribs BBQ sauce is the main dish was we always order when we went to eat pizza at Al Fresco or “Pepperonis” restaurants. Sweet taste and aroma of the sauce which is marinated in chop that made us mesmerized. But I also tried to do home-baked ribs in a most optimal way. I would like to invite you to try a new dish with ribs from Italy, It not too hard but it definitely makes the whole family you have to chisel it!
– 8 large chestnut slopes, you can use pork ribs or beef ribs are
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 15 grams sugar
– 1 garlic
– 1 medium-sized onion, diced
– 230ml white wine or red wine
– 1 box of tomato sauce 400gr
– 1 box of original pieces pickled tomatoes 800gr
– 5gr salt
– A pinch of chili powder, a pinch of dried thyme leaves, salt and pepper
– Ribs cut into bite size pieces approximately 3cm – 4cm, sprinkle salt and pepper on the slopes, to a few minutes to saturate.
– Heat the oil in a wok over high heat, sauté the rib on the side until golden brown all.
– Transfer approximately every rib on disc, decanting off excess fat. Add the onion and garlic to the pan stir about 1 minute.
– Pour the tomato sauce into 2 boxes mixed with onion and garlic, add the wine, paprika, dried thyme leaves and salt and pepper.
– Boil the sauce mixture, pour into the ribs, remove from the heat. Transfer the chops to a baking tray and large sauce, covered with foil, place in oven, bake 135 degrees C for 4 hours.
– You can use the chops with pasta or rice are very tasty. Rib soft, fragrant, fat without day because very mild sweet and sour tomato.