“Oh my God” was the familiar exclamation of my husband when he was tasting the delicious dishes that I prepared for the dinner. When I made grilled duck orange sauce, he again used the familiar saying. This is a nutritious food and very suitable for the meal celebrating the couple’s love. Hope you will enjoy this dish!
– 4 duck leg grass, cleaning
– 1/2 US orange, juiced
– 150 g lettuce, tomatoes washed
– 1.5 teaspoons seasoning
– 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
– 1 tablespoon brandy
– 1 tablespoon butter
– 3 tbsp oil
– Preheat the oven to 190 ° C for 10 minutes before baking.
– Marinate the duck thighs with seasoning and pepper. For 30 minutes to saturate spices.
– Heat oil and butter, then into fried duck thighs.
– Eliminate the smell of alcohol for less then 35 minutes in the oven for nine.
– Make the sauce: Boil all mixed together and make thick sauces with cornstarch.
– To roast duck thighs on a plate, drizzle with sauce on top.
– Garnish with lettuce, tomato, hot use.